Where Are We Going?

This last week we said goodbye to our 444th volunteer since we started this project in 2006. And now we are down to three. We have come a long way in these past ten years and the game isn't over yet.....As of today anyway....Only God knows what the future holds.

In a few short weeks, I will start my 85th year on this earth and I am ready. Life has been a true adventure. I have caused more than a few, I am sure, a lot of pain.....And for that, I am truly sorry. But that is water that has long passed under the bridge. This morning, as I was taking a couple extra hours in bed, mulling over ideas on how to solve some of our immediate problems facing us in the coming months, I decided to share some thoughts about the past and ideas on what we would like to do in the future.

So for the next day and a half, stop by when you have a chance and listen to me ramble. If you have any comments, constructive or otherwise feel free to join in.

I am going to post this same message on the blog and a few other places where friends go from time to time to send me messages.

Robert

Comments