Let's Make Every Day Mother's Day




On Friday we celebrated "El Dia de los Madres" at Katitawa.  It was a day of day of music, games, presents, Red Carnations for all the mothers, cake and a chicken dinner.  Ah....Let's not forget the Chi Cha.

I am glad that we have a day set aside to honor all of the mothers in the world.  The mothers of the world have endured the pain when bringing us all into this world, but that physical pain is all forgotten and is replaced with an exquisite joy the moment they see our little faces....At least that is what I have been told.  Mothers, like no other persons in the world suffer the pain of their children through out their lives, and they also share their joy.

So....Join me in a salute to the most courageous ánd loving group on earth.  THANK YOU....We love you all.

Which brings me to the title of this post.  May I suggest that we all make it a priority to honor our mothers everyday.

Comments