I met with the owners today and they will draw up the lease agreement and as of the 15th of April it will be legally ours to use and enjoy until 2015. They will also work out a price for the property that will be well below the $10,000 that they gave me a few months ago. We will wait and see what they come up with.
Thanks again for your help.
The forest that we want to save is to the right of the pre-school classroom.