Open Letter To All Of Our Past Volunteers

I am writing today to all of our past volunteers, asking you to consider being a sustaining member of SKY….Sumak Kawsay Yachay, the Ecuadorian foundation that has been funding the projects that we have been doing here in Salasaca.

As many of you know, the main source of money has been from me personally. I am doing what I want to do and as long as I am able I will continue to fund the foundation. We have a few donors that have been a great help in keeping the projects going and we are thankful for their support.

I am also thankful for my continued good health which allows me to continue working, because for me, without meaningful work, life would not be the fantastic adventure that it is today.

The reality is that I am four months away from 78 and although I plan to be around for many more years I would like to start planing for the future.

As we begin the new year I am asking all of you, who have experienced firsthand Katitawa School and were touched in a positive way by the unconditional love expressed by the children, to commit to a $10.00 (or more if you feel led to do so), per month donation. You could even convince some of your friends to make Katitawa School their favorite charity.

PayPal makes it easy to donate and the cost for us to receive the money is only 3.9% plus $0.35 per transaction. So for every $10.00 donation we receive $9.26. If you would like to be a member of this very exclusive club, just click on the Subscribe Button below.

We will set up a special page for the sustaining members on the blog and include in that page information especially for the members.

I look forward to hearing from you even if you are not able to make a donation.


Con coriƱo,

Robert





Comments