It's Saturday....Time for a break.

The last few days have been sunny and warm....Sometimes even hot. I came to the school today to do a few chores, like let the chickens out of the coop, water the garden because we have had no rain for several days, and just hang out enjoying the solitude.

As it turned out, the chickens were already out, which makes me wonder if they were ever in. I found the cistern low and started to fill it, which means I must block off the water in the small canal. I started the pump and went up to water the garden but the water only came in spurts and a lot of air. After an hour of this I walked back down and found that someone had removed the blockage and even emptied the small sandbag I had used and took the bag.

Walking back up the hill, a little ticked, I looked at the forest of pines, which grow at the exact hammock width, and thought....Why not.

I let the chickens out of their pen,
 
Hung my hammock.

 
And climbed in.

 
A look to the right.

 
A look ahead.

 
A look to the left.

 
A look up above and went to sleep.

Comments