Did I Hear Swimming Pool?

On Friday, as I was going from one area to another I saw a group of students digging a hole in the area to the right of the main classroom. I asked them what they were doing and they yelled in unison....Were building a swimming pool. I have no idea where or when the idea was spawned, but probable on a little field trip the day before. They had gone to an area where there was a little stream with some small pools. Most of them were wet when they returned.

At any rate they decided to create their own pool. Edison seems to be the super and they all are showing a great amount of enthusiasm and creativity. I do not know how the project will turn out but we are letting them continue.

They continued digging on Monday with no signs of abandoning the project. We will just have to wait and see how the project plays out.
Edison was asked when the pool would be ready for swimming and he said "three weeks". I will keep you posted.

Comments