Free Advertizement For Volunteers

I absolutely loved the time I spent at the Kichewa School, the children were so open and caring. I felt for the first time in my travels close to the people and close to the culture. It was a truly special time for me and I recommend the experience to anyone looking for a bit more to their travels. I would like to thank Robert for the Amazing work he is doing keeping the volunteer project, the library, the school and now the spa to support the school going. Robert you are truly an amazing man, and because of you these children will have many more opportunities in their lives. The school is dedicated to preserving the Kichewa traditions, and English is taught with respect for this serving only to support the preservation of a culture in a changing world. I would also like to send a big hello to Debbie and Bill, wishing you lots of fun with the kids….May they warm up your hearts like they did mine.
Love Rachael

Comments